UPSC has issued Notification number 03/2014-NDA-I for NDA & NA exam 2014. Aspirants willing to apply for National defense academy (NDA) exam and Naval Academy (NA) exam 01/2014 of Union Public service commission (UPSC) need to follow two stage registration process on official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Here are steps for candidates to follow while filling online application form of NDA 1 2014 Exam. Follow step by step process of Part 1 Registration and Part 2 Registration to complete online for filling. Make sure that you should complete both steps of registration.
NDA 1 2014 Part-1 Online Registration Steps
- Visit website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and click on “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”
- Choose the examination you want to apply. Here candidates will get examination code “NDAI”, Examination name National Defense academy & Naval Academy examination (I), Year 2014, Notification Number 03/2014-NDA-I, Notice Date 21-12-2013, closing date 20-01-2014 and Part-I Registration as well as Part-II Registration.
- Candidates should click on link “Click here” below Part-I registration
- In next window, Candidates need to fill details such as name, fathers name, mothers name, date of birth, community and educational qualification, address etc.
- In educational qualification, select appropriate category from drop down list. If you have qualified 10+2 with Physics and mathematics or appearing in 10+2 with physics and mathematics as one of the subjects, select them else select not qualified with physics and mathematics or not appearing with math and physics as one of the subjects
- Provide valid mobile number and email ID.
- Click on “Continue” button to proceed for next stage.
- Here candidates need to fill preferences as per their choice. Mention 1, 2, 3, 4 or if you do not want to provide any preference fill zero against boxes Army, Navy, Air Force and Naval Academy.
- At next step select if you have studied in Sainik school or you are child of JCO etc.
- Click to proceed and here you need to claim age relaxation if any.
- On next window you will get filled application form of Part-1 registration. Confirm it and take printout of Registration ID (RID) or note down it.
- An email will be sent to email-id provided by you containing details and registration ID. RID will be used to start filling Part-2 registration.
NDA 1 2014 Part-2 Online Registration Steps
- Click on link “Part-II registration” link and proceed by providing 11 digits Registration ID received after completing Part-I registration and date of birth.
- Upload correct size of .jpg format photograph and scanned copy of signature. Images should be in JPG format only and the size must not exceed 40 KB. Also height should not be more than 200 pixel. Dimensions should be 110 pixels (Width) X 140 pixels (Height) After clicking on Upload button, photo and signature will be shown on next screen. If you confirm this step, you will taken to next screen of application fees payment.
- Application Fees can be paid in three mode 1-Cash 2- SBI debit card/ visa card 3-Online banking.
- If you select to pay through cash, then click on button cash and proceed to generate bank challan. Take printout of SBI bank challan and deposit Rs. 100 in any SBI bank branch.
- If you select to pay through debit/credit card or online banking, then you do not require to generate bank challan. Proceed by clicking any online options and pay application fees.
- After payment of application fees, candidates need to select their examination center. After selecting center your online registration of NDA 01 2014 Exam is complete. Now wait for e-admit card
Keep in visiting http://cdsexam.com for more updates on NDA exam.