If the perennial depths of sea comes calling to you and you want to explore beyond the coastal borders of the country, Indian Navy is the perfect career choice for you. Indian Navy is an integral part of Indian Armed Forces operating across the surface of sea protecting the national maritime borders.
With an increasing strength of personnel and armored with modernization, Indian Navy is inviting unmarried Indian males/ females to join this prestigious force and serve the nation. Applications are invited for course conducted at Ezhimala, Kerala for PCO and SSC Officer. Read details below
PCO in Naval Armament Inspection, Education & SSC Officer in Logistics Cadre – JUN 2014 Course notification details:
Indian Navy has invited applications from eligible candidates to be granted with Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission for course beginning from June 2014 at Ezhimala, in the below mentioned cadres:
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch- NAIC Officer (Males)
- Education Branch- Education Officer (Males)
- Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch- Logistic Officer (Males and Females)
There are certain requirements that must be fulfilled by every aspirant applying for the course. First and foremost being the citizen of India, others are:
Those applying for this commissioning must be born between 02/ 07/ 1989 and 01/ 01/ 1995 including both the days. It implies that their age should be between 19.5 and 25 years. However, for education branch, those born between 02/07/1989 and 01/07/1993 (including both days) only can apply.
- For NAIC cadre, aspirants must possess BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Electricals/ Mechanical along with PG Degree in Electronics/ Physics.
- For Education Branch, those having M.Sc. in Physics/ Mathematics/ Operational research and analysis/ Chemistry or MA in English/ History can apply.
- In Logistics cadre, educational criteria are B.COM/ BBA/ M.COM/ MBA/ BA/MA in Economics and other equivalent qualifications.
For more details, please refer notification.
As per notification, physical standards will be determined on the basis of height, weight and eye sight.
Procedure to apply:
- Indian Navy has invited online applications for this commissioning. For applying as such, aspirants must visit www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and download the application form.
- On this form, they have to fill correct information pertaining to the required fields. Guidelines for same are also provided therein.
- Before submitting form, aspirants must cross check it in order to avoid any mistake as rectifications are not allowed post submission.
- After submission, they should obtain hard copy of this form along with system generated application number
- One copy of this form along with requisite documents must be sent through ordinary post at:
Post Box- No. 04
New Delhi- 110021
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on basis of SSB interviews to be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore in February to May 2014. The group testing and interviews will be conducted for 4 days. Successful candidates will be sent for medical examination before final appointment.
Online application for INA course 2014 has to be made between 07/10/2013 and 25/10/2013