Indian Navy is looking for Men law graduates on the post of Law officer Permanent commission in Executive Branch. Indian navy Law cadre officer permanent commission in executive branch course will commence from June 2014 at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimula, Kerala. Interested and eligible law degree holder with minimum 55% marks and having valid registration /enrollment under Advocate Acts 1961 can apply online through e-application process from 31 January 2014 to 17 February 2014. More details of law Cadre officer executive branch post of Indian navy are here
Indian Navy Law Cadre Officer Permanent Commission (PC) Vacancy 2014 Details
- Name of Post: Law Officer Executive Branch
- Who can apply: Men only
Eligibility Details for Law Officer Post
- Age Limit: Candidates should be of age between bracket of 22 Years and 27 years. Candidates born between 02 June 1987 to 01 June 1992 can apply for law officer post.
- Educational Qualification: Male candidates having a degree in law qualifying for enrollment as an advocate under advocates Act 1961 with at least 55% Marks can apply as PC officer. Those students who are in their final year of law degree need not to apply. Also those candidates who have lees marks percentage than 55% should not apply for the vacancy.
- Physical Standard: Height and weight: Minimum height 157 cms and related weight
- Eye sight: 6/6 without glass and 6/12 with glass
- Tattoo: Permanent tattoo on inner face or on elbow to wrist are only permitted.
Short listing of candidates will be done on basis of their marks or higher qualification in law. Shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for SSB interview to be conducted at SSB centers Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore during April 2014 to May 2014. No written exam will be held for Law cadre permanent officer recruitment 2014. SSB interview process consists of stage 1 screening test and stage 2 that lasts for 5 days.
Training after Selection
After selection of candidates, they will be inducted as Sub Lieutenant in June 2014 and undergo Naval orientation course at INA Ezhimula Kerala followed by other professional training at various other training centers.
Duties of Law Officer:
Law officer render advisory role on various subjects of law in Indian Navy.
Online e-application procedure and form submission
It is advised to keep all documents, educational qualification statements, mark sheet, photograph of correct size before filling online application for law cadre officer post. Also candidates should have valid email id, mobile number to get intimation details.
Steps to fill application form
- Candidates should visit nausena-bharti.nic.in and click on link of “Officer Entry” button
- Now click on “Apply online” button
- Provide details in online form regarding qualification, name, fathers name and other details.
- You will also get instruction hints to fill application form.
- After filling complete form, see preview and make correction if any required for missing or incorrect field.
- In next step click on instruction for SSB button and read details on conduct of SSB interview.
- Take 2 printout of correctly filled application form and send one copy to address given below by duly self attested photograph, photocopies of 10 mark sheet and other educational qualification certificates attested by Gazzetted officer.
Send application along with other documents as mentioned above through ordinary post only by making superscription over envelope “Online application No_____” Application for Law Cadre – June 2014 Course Educational Qualification_______” Aggregate Percentage______
Post Box Number 04
New Delhi 110011
- Start date to fill online application: 31-01-2014
- Last date to apply online: 17-02-2014
- Last date to reach printout of application at office:27-02-2014