Indian Navy is one of the prominent armed forces of India which is engaged in securing sea borders of the country. They perform missions at water surface, above water surface, and below water hence it is called as three dimensional armed force of India. Indian Navy gives bright opportunity to the candidates who have dream of donning the white uniform of this prestigious institution.
Online applications are invited by Indian Navy (Indian Naval Academy) situated at Ezhimala, Kerala from enthusiastic and courageous candidates to fill 10+2 cadet batch (Bachelor of Technology) commencing from July 2014 through its current notification. Unmarried male aspirants who are well qualified as stated below along with matching Age limit and physical standards can apply for these positions. To join under the 10+2 cadet B. Tech Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) aspirants have to read complete details as provided below.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B Tech Entry Scheme) Vacancy details
Name of posts: 10+2 cadet (B.Tech Entry Scheme) Permanent commission course July, 2014.
|Aspirants should have born between 2 January 1995 to 1 July 1997|
|Applicant should hold Senior Secondary Examination pass certificate (10 +2) from a recognized University along with minimum 70% marks in PCM. Additionally candidates should have passed with 50% marks in English (X or XII)|
Physical fitness measurement standards
Selection of candidates depends on the percentage in educational certificates and personal interview held at various center for the period of 5 days. Aspirants will be called on the merit basis By the SSB (Service Selection Board) at centers Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore.
The process of SSB selection:
- Stage I: This examination is held on the first day of interview. In this test candidates have to face Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Discussion test to qualify for further step. Candidates disqualified are sent back on first day itself.
- Stage II: Candidates will have to appear in Psychological test, Group testing, and Personal Interview for selection.
Final selection of candidates is made on the basis of medical examination. Selected candidates will undergo 4 years B Tech course in Electronics and Communication or Mechanical engineering at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. All cost of course will be borne by Indian Navy. After completion of Engineering degree, cadets will be appointed as officer of permanent commission on the post of Sub Lieutenant on pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100.
How to Apply
Indian Navy has invited e- applications from the deserving and eligible candidates for the batch of B. Tech Entry course.
- Visit official website www.nausen-bharti.nic.in
- Click Apply online
- Fill complete form as per instruction
- Submit application online
- Take two printout of submitted application.
- Super scribe the envelope “online application No.___ Application for 10+2 Cadet B. Tech Entry Scheme – July 2014 course, Qualification PCM percentage __%”
Send it to official address: Post Box no 4, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
Important Dates to remember
- Opening of online applications: 14/12/2013
- Closing of Online Applications: 05/01/2014
- Last dates of receiving application hard copy: 15/01/2014
Click here to download Notification