Indian Army has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) Catering under the Armed Forces of India. These fresh job offers are one of the superb opportunities for the young and enthusiast people, seeking job in Indian Army. It gives a wonderful and prestigious job along with a superb personality while donning the Army Uniform. Candidates who want to join Indian Army Through this Recruitment notification have to apply in prescribed format on or before 11th day of January 2014.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)Catering Vacancy details
Name of the posts: Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)
Number of vacancies: 07
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age 27 years
- Reckoned date is First day of Recruitment Rally
- Should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India
- Should hold 1 year or more Diploma/ Certificate course in cookery/ hotel management from recognized Food Craft Institute.
- AICTE recognition is not required
- Should have working knowledge of English or Hindi or Both
- Minimum Physical standards applicable as Soldier (General Duty) category
- These standards are variable as per the region of the country
- The details can be obtained from Head Quarters Army Recruiting office
- Candidates should have dynamic physique and mental health
- Chest should expand minimum 5 cm
- Normal hearing from both ears
- Should have healthy Gum and teeth
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles
Indian Army has invited offline applications from eligible and interested candidates. The prescribed format is introduced on notification and website as well. application may be handwritten or typed in given format and filled completed the form as per the information given therein. After duly signing the application, they should attach all necessary documents and send it to official address mentioned below.
Army Supply Corps Center and College (South)
Post – Agram
Bangalore, Pin – 560 007
Note: Application should be super scribed as “Application for Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering)” on top front of envelop.
- Candidates who are eligible as per the criteria given above are selected as per following process:
- Screening Test between 23 – 25 March 2014 at above mentioned address
- Physical Fitness Test through physical activities like running, pull-ups, balance, and 9 feet ditch
- Medical fitness standards as mentioned above
- Written examination on 27 Mar 2014
- Successful candidates will be called for personal Interview
- Last date of submission of application: 11th Jan 2014