Indian Air Force, an exceptional Armed Force of India has issued notification for recruitment of Airmen from the districts of Gujarat state and Union Territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Havelli. Applications are invited from unmarried male citizens of India who are residents of Gujarat and Union territories of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli for the recruitment rally at Jawahar Police Ground, Surendra Nagar Gujarat. They are inviting young and enthusiastic people to enroll for the Group Y (Except Auto Tech, GTI, IAF (P) and Musician) trades which are going to start from 18th January 2014 to 21 January 2014.
Job seekers should directly report to the venue of rally for application and selection process with all their testimonials, domicile certificates, and other important documents along with BIODATA.
Air force Group Y Rally Gujarat Vacancy details
Name of the post: Airmen (Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police) and Musician)
Candidates applying for these posts should have born between 1st Feb 1994 and 31st May 1997 (including both days). Maximum upper age should be 21 years for enrollment as Airmen.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board/ university with minimum 50% aggregate marks in all subjects and 50% marks in English. Also, candidates who have passed vocational course of 2 years recognized by CBSE/ State Education Board are eligible for application.
Selection process for candidates
|Date||Particular of Examination|
|18th January 2014||Written test and Physical Fitness test (PFT)|
|19th January 2014||Interview and Medical Examination who have cleared previous day test.|
|20th and 21st January||Reserved day|
- This rally will resume from 7 AM onwards and maximum reporting time is up to 10 AM
- Recruitment test is not for the selection as commissioned officers/ Pilots/ Navigators
Pattern of written Examination and selection
- Written test: It will consist of objective type questions in bilingual language (English and Hindi). It will be conducted in English as per CBSE syllabus of AISSCE and RAGA for the duration of 45 minutes.
- Physical Fitness: This test comprises of 1.6 km running in 8 minutes and candidates completing before 30 seconds will be awarded extra marks.
- Interview: Those passed through above two tests will have to appear for interview which is basically conducted in English.
- Medical Examination: IAF will conduct Medical examination as per their standards for the recruitment of medically fit candidates.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 19,475/- per month approximately including all allowances.