Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced Combined defense services examination II 2013 result (CDS II Exam Result) of candidates who have been declared qualified for SSB Interview.
CDS 2 2013 Exam was conducted on 8th September 2013 to recruit candidates in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training academy. CDS 2 2013 written exam result is out now and candidates can check result with their roll number from given below link.
CDS 2 2013 written exam result Details
After qualifying SSB Interview and medical examination candidates will join
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun 137th Course commencing in July, 2014
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Course commencing in July, 2014
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 196th F(P) Course commencing in July, 2014
- Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai 100th Short Service Commission (SSC) Course (for Men) commencing in October 2014, and
- Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, 14th Short Service Commission (SSC) Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2014.
Candidates can check CDS result September 2013 from below link or on official website upsc.gov.in. Also, all candidates can check here answer key of UPSC CDS 2 2013 exam. Candidates who will not declared qualified after SSB interview, their mark sheet will be uploaded on website of upsc.gov.in after 15 days (fifteen days) of declaration of final result.
SSB interview for CDS 2 2013 batch will start from March 2014. Keep visiting http://cdsexam.com us for updates.