One month is left in Air Force Common admission test 2014 (AFCAT 1 2014) that will be held on 23-02-2014 on various centers across country. Aspirants who successful in applying online application form on careerairforce.nic.in website must already make up their mind for upcoming exam. Here we are giving some tips to dear aspirants so that they can get success in their exam and can join Indian Air force flying branch, Technical Branch or ground duty branches.
Although, preparation tips are tips only and no one can guess real situation that a candidates face during exam. Many candidates sit for test as try and don’t prepare well so that they can qualify exam. However, many aspirants work hard to learn and practice both parts of AFCAT and they get selected for their dream job.
Tips for AFCAT 2014 Aspirants
- Now as less time left for test, you should not go for deep study and do not involve more in studying various books
- Rather keep your concentration to revise what you have learned till yet
- Solve practical questions and match them with answers available to you, it will also improve your confidence
- Try to solve previous year papers in strict time allotted and check whether you will be able to solve same pattern question in examination hall
- Go with reference books that have suggestion on how to improve your subject papers of AFCAT.
- Schedule your time and focus on weak area to improve it in this one month period before exam.
- Be confident what you have studied for preparing AFCAT 2014 exam and if possible go for group discussion about current issues.
- List out current affairs topics that are covered in almost every news paper headlines.
- Most important, make short notes of all important contents, chapters that you can’t remember easily and practice daily on it at least 2-3 hours.
Books for AFCAT
Here are various books that you can buy online. These AFCAT books are available in all form, compiled by publisher keeping in mind the requirement of test. Select appropriate books out of these materials to read and solve all syllabus. Books are available in English and Hindi languages.